There are three basic ways to start.
- Start working with an existing prayer movement/ministry/church or house of prayer who share a goal of establishing 24/7 prayer.
- Some start with a passion for transforming the 7 spheres of 7 mountains of society. This could start with existing leaders or networks who are already working on transforming their area.
- Finally, some use 1Church1Day Kick Off as a way to start forming leadership teams in the 7 spheres while simultaneously launching our system to begin signing up churches and ministries to cover at least one day of prayer each month. Tim Taylor has found that a 1Church1Day Kick Off is very effective in gathering leaders who form councils while mobilizing many to help you gather more churches to work together and pray in your community in a 1.5 day event.
- Individuals and families volunteer to watch and pray reporting what they see and hear in prayer through the app or through the website.
- We ask each church or ministry to cover one day each month with 24/7 prayer. 31 churches can then lift up 24/7 prayer all year round. Usually a pastor assigns a prayer leader to serve as a point of contact for their church.
- Leaders and ministers form teams of councils who determine what to pray and do in each of the 7 spheres of society.
- League administrators are prayer leaders who manage the watch, support the leaders and create reports using the 1Church1Day Community Prayer Transformation System. They serve as the prayer coordinator for the city, region or network they are serving. They manage a Leadership Dashboard which connects everyone together. It serves as a hub that connects the apps and everyone together.
- The leadership team for a church or network can acquire a customized version of the 1Church1Day system that is localized for use by their church, ministry, network, organization, city, county, state etc. They give their league their own name such the Transform Yakima Together League, or the Snohomish County House of Prayer League or the Sno-King Prayer League. They assign someone to serve as a league administrator and use this system to form teams of churches who pray and teams of leaders who form councils. These teams of councils determine prayer targets and assign metrics so they can measure the effectiveness of their prayers.
This occurs when your phone is out of range of your phone service or you are not connected to WiFi. With no service it cannot display any information. As soon as you have phone service the information will display properly.
In a future upgrade we will add code that will download the decrees, prayer alerts, and reports so that you will be able to work with this offline.
The Notifications button has probably been switched off.
- Open the app
- Touch any of the 6 panels and it will open to this view where you will see “More” at the bottom.
- Click More
- Click Settings
- Notifications is at the top of the list in Settings. Turn Notifications on!